Please join our member, Jocelyn Fasano, at the Tunnel to Towers 5K Run!
On the morning of September 11, 2001 many heroic New York State Court Officer’s ran into the Twin Towers and helped evacuate thousands of people. Tragically three of our brothers did not make it out, Captain William “Harry” Thompson, Sergeant Mitchel Wallace and Sergeant Thomas Jurgens. On September 30, 2018 members of the New York State Courts will be running in the Tunnel to Towers 5K Run in memory of our fallen brothers, while raising money for the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation, which builds housing for injured military heroes and helps them regain their independence.
Please help us make this the biggest one yet. After the first mile, unless you’re running for a time, you will walk for probably 20 minutes looking at all the banners. You do not need to be a runner to participate and I promise you, if you do it once, you will never miss it again.
To sign up – click the button above.
- Click on “Big Red Button” register for this event
- Click on “Green Register Button”
- Promotional code should already be applied – if it is not please email for promo code.
- Click on Apply
- Select Runner Adult W Time Chip / QTY of Registrations *Note if you select any other registration option you will not be in the wave assigned to the NYS Court Officers.
- ? Click “Checkout”
- Fill in all required fields and payment information
- Click on Pay Now “Green Button”
To help raise funds, click the button above.
Every $250 raised between May 15, 2018 at 2pm ET and September 26, 2018 at 11:59:59pm ET is an entry for a chance to Win a 2018 GMC Terrain. Click Here for Official Rules. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
For the Court shirts: